An inside look at how life is seen by me. You never really know what I'll think of, or why for that matter. But there's usually a rhyme and reason for it, usually.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Taking Summer in Stride Part 1

I would give a simple synopsis of my life, but I feel that it will require a multitude of paragraphs to examine these past few months.

So I am no longer a fish...not that freshman year was that big of an obstacle, but there is a certain pleasant sensation that one is overcome with when they become a sophmore.

Sophmore year, to what challenges and expectations will I face? Well I do believe one is the withdrawl of lunch from my schedule. Why do I do this? Well the answer is simple, I'm either an idiot or ambitious...sometimes it's hard to distinguish the two in my life.

But enough of the ramblings of school, after all, I am trying to entertain my small audience of loyal online church "bloggers"...Place cynical/sarcastic remark here_____. But one thing I don't want to do is make this post come across negative, so let's pull some ideals, shall we?

First off, there's a good chance my dad and I will be flying up to Seattle sometime this summer, and with that there's a good chance that I will yet again encounter the couple commonly referred to as "Troy and Stevi", but being the rebel I am I will call them "Stevi and Troy" (nothing against Troy by the way).

But before I get to plunder my way through hoards of salmon and Matt Hassleback jerseys, I will brave the south-eastern frontier known as Arkansas. Again, "why?" probably comes to mind, so let me tell you. Because my family has close friends living in the lesser known city of Damascus (and no, not the one sharring billing with Syria). So what does this mean for Seanzy?!?...I'm really not too sure. But last time I was there I got to ride a few horses, so give or take I'll readopt my cowboy ways for a week. Hi-ho Silver!

All this will be mixed in with my prior plans of participating in what you Hill Country Biblians of past call "The Great Adventure". So it'll be interesting to see what takes place during a HCBC summer. And I love how everyone knowns all about this except for me...so it will be exciting? I hope so/think so.

We'll if you're still reading this then you certainly are a good sport, and if you found this at all intriguing then you can look forward to some more updates to my summer placed variously through out June, July, and August in my blog series known as "Taking Summer in Stride" as said at the top. But until next time, enjoy this hilarious clip of Eric from "Boy Meets World".

1 Comments:

Blogger faith said...

Man, I am blown away. Really, I am not being sarcastic, I think you're really funny, Seanzy Callabunga (sp?). I hope you do get to go to Seattle and see Stevi and Troy! I will be jealous. I am trying to think of a nice cynical/sarcastic remak for you to insert there. Nothing. There is just nothing one can posible say that is synical or sarcastic about your small audience of online church bloggers - even though you are one of them, hahaha. Oh, and you are porbably an ambitious idiot, but as you know most people love you anyway. OK, that is my comment.

3:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home