An inside look at how life is seen by me. You never really know what I'll think of, or why for that matter. But there's usually a rhyme and reason for it, usually.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Good Ol' School Days

Indeed it's that time of year again. The craziness of NFL, the final stretch of MLB, the return to school, and a chance to go see a movie with snakes...Not really that last part. But yeah you get the point-schools back, and this year, school is cool.

Let me tell ya, this week has been a great start for me personally. I have all the classes I wanted filled with several of my friends, some good teachers here and there, everything is just dandy...Except for the whole no lunch deal, that's kind of a bummer but oh well. But guys I just gotta say, this is going to be an awesome year. Tuesday through Thursday were "eh", but Friday made a stunning entrance in that everything is going my way, for the moment.

This morning I awoke at 6 am and ran to school, later I would clean up and go into my cabaret audition (which went very well I think) singing 'Friend Like Me' from 'Aladin', then to a wrestling meeting, and finally I concluded my day with 8 hours strait and no lunch. Now to some that might sound like a bad thing, but for me its character building. For some reason when I'm busier I perform better, thus my commitment to school and grades has been as high as ever. Now I have no intentions of boring you anymore with the details of my week, but just make sure you know that it was awesome. And in case you missed that, I'll type it again.........It was awesome.

Now while school is fun, it still has no shot of being compared to the awesomeness of 'Great Adventure', but hey you can still have number 2 right? I think I'm gonna bring this one to a conclusion here, but first I gotta tell you that the book is coming along nicely and it won't be long before y'all can read it. Until next time, Praise God, or else you'll make Baby Jesus cry, and that's not cool at all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Frog.

5:21 AM

 
Blogger Krista said...

I read the blog, I liked it. Glad to hear school is off and running for you and not feeling too shabby. Somehow I need to find "a friend like me" for a cell phone ring and have it play everytime you call. That would make me smile and give me lots of chances to think about you singing that song in your full out wrestling garb. Which might not be a good idea after all. Nevermind.

5:33 AM

 
Blogger cowgirl said...

that is kinda strange that u ran to school. if i ran to school i would probably be hit by a car since i have to get on the high way. but anyway glad to here that you are having a good school life.

5:05 AM

 
Blogger Jake said...

What Kasey said. And I'm glad school is off to a good start. That too...

10:15 AM

 
Blogger faith said...

jake freaklin, you know that if you ran to school all that would happen is you'd probably run INTO a wall. pfffft. I'm sorry guys, he must have tried that again the other day...

1:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home